Sunday, February 24, 2008

thiqah ku hilang kerana KAU!

hurm..depression seems the only word thats lurking in my mind now..

"salam.ana rase mcm pelik je kalo akhawat yg kn tgkkn ank usrah nta.Sbb xda ikhwah lain ni.Lain la kalo naqibnya ada.Ana ada cdgn.Ape kt kalo xperlu dtg."

is this how you do dakwah? #%$*!

i managed to urge my madu' into coming all the way from UNITEN..ALONE! then upon reaching surau section 15, to see nobody there..one of my madu' has been waiting there for almost 20minutes!

my fault i can't make it..to come with them..but just think! where will their thiqah be towards me after this?

i messaged two of my madu' who planned to come..but was ordered not to come for daurah..BUT THEY'VE NOT REPLIED!?

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO SUGGEST PEOPLE NOT TO COME FOR ISLAMIC CLASSES?

sejauh mana ikhwah/akhawat kita dalam jamaah faham batas perhubungan lelaki/perempuan?

sudahlah..JANGAN AJAK UNITEN DAURAH LAGI!

1 comment:

solahuddin the warrior said...

slm qayyim..
ana baru 1st time bukak blog anta..
maaflah kalau mngganggu..

upon ur latest entry ni,anything i can help? i'm really concern on this matter right now. can i lend my hand in solving anything? if i can just let me know ye.